Wordpress is one of the most popular and powerful CMSs (Content Management Systems) out there today. From simple individual blogs to complex e-commerce solutions, this highly customizable platform does it all. In fact, 38% of ALL websites online are Wordpress-based
As a UK-influenced Wordpress development company, one of the reasons we love it so much – and one of the reasons developers choose to use it– is because of how simple it is for clients to control their site's content after development has finished. If you can send an email, then you can login into your Wordpress site and easily update your blog, change pictures, add new items to your ecommerce store, and so on without having to constantly hire the web developer for any tiny changes you want to make.
Wordpress development services have other advantages as well:
• Security Because it's open source, consistent security updates and fixes are constantly being released to protect against malware and hacking.
• SEO Wordpress is naturally search engine friendly and because it's so easy to update consistently, Wordpress sites climb search rankings much faster.
• Plugins With Wordpress, there are tons of add-ons called "plugins." Think of them like smartphone apps for your website. They increase functionality and there is a plugin for just about every need.
• Quick Overhauls Unlike static websites, it's easy to take a full Wordpress website and completely change its design without losing any of your content. In fact, you could completely change the look of your website in a matter of hours without losing any blog post, images, or feedback. You can even transfer your entire website to a brand new hosting services in the snap of a finger.
Here at Gratton Web Design, our team is incredibly versed in Wordpress development. Whether you're seeking an individual blog or a large-scale business portal, you can count on us to do it right.
Our Wordpress services include:
- Theme Integration and Theme Customization
- Customization Services